Category: Community

HAIRraising Benefiting Boston Children’s Hospital

It’s time to get on board with HAIRraising for Boston Children’s Hospital.  On April 29th, 2018 over 70 top hair salons across the Greater Boston Area will be participating in the 9th annual HAIRraising event. The HAIRraising Cut-a-thon is a one-day fundraiser where 100% of haircut proceeds benefit the Heart Center…

You’re Invited! Well Summit Boston 2018

One of my goals this year is to be happier & healthier (yes, those two things go hand-in-hand)! Needless to say, I was so excited when the team at WELL Summit reached out to me about sharing this experience with you. I will be attending the summit and sharing lots more photos and information…

Weddington Way Comes To Natick Mall | Event Recap

Thank you to the Weddington Way team for hosting me and other local bloggers at their exciting introductory event. Prior to the invite, I was unfamiliar with the Weddington Way collection. As I do with every brand and venue I work with I researched what they were all about and it…

Local Dish: Best Restaurants In & Around Boston

Looking for the best places to eat in and around Boston? I’ve got you covered in my two favorite categories: dinner and brunch! Whether you’re in the mood for a fresh brew or want a 5-course Italian meal, these spots have you covered. Boston Dinner Dates 1 | Trattoria il…

AFC Champions: NFL Patriots Playoff Style 🏈

Because Patriots | ** Everything mentioned below is available via Amazon PRIME so you’ll have it for Prime time ** Who else is ready for the first round of Patriots playoffs this weekend?! Okay, maybe not many of you are but there IS a chance if you’re reading this. If…

Must-Haves: New Years Outfit 2018

Once Christmas ends sales start being announced right and left. It’s only been one day and already my favorite stores are sending emails about major sales. Why? Well likely because of the flow of customers with gift cards, returns, and exchanges. It’s the perfect time for you, as a shopper,…