Category: Community

Giving Thanks & Giving Back 2016

“Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously.” –Ralph Waldo Emerson It is that time of year again – the time for appreciation, positivity, and LOTS of shopping.  With Christmas in our sights and gift buying on our to-do…

Thanksgiving Muffins & Mimosas

What are a few things I certainly give thanks for? That’s right. Muffins & Mimosas. As a food and wine lover I can truthfully say that a morning starts off on the best note when muffins & mimosas are included. Brunch is easily one of the best meals you can…

De-Stress & Spread Love

“Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.” –Voltaire The holidays bring a certain sense of community that we don’t necessarily feel all year. It is the season to gather with family and friends and to show them how much you…

Hats Off To Our Vets

Today is a day for recognition, respect, and recollection. A day for us to show the veterans of this great country what their service means to us. It’s a day to express our appreciation for all they have done for us. Family Connection For those of you who don’t know this…

Your Vote IS Your Voice

“The ballot is stronger than the bullet.” – Abraham Lincoln, 16th President of the U.S. I couldn’t put a number on the amount of people, young and old, who have expressed their reluctance to vote. Whether it was via social media or in-person, it doesn’t matter. It is your right as…

Nothing Gold Can Stay

It’s so true what they say… nothing gold can stay. Today I have for you a fall foliage inspired style blog. If you are anything like me (always up for an adventure) then this style is for you. It is warm, cozy, and practical. Not to mention it is adorable…