Category: Community

No Rest Day Holidays

The 4th of July is just around the corner and, like many other Americans, you may be planning on celebrating away from home. You probably can’t wait for the cold drinks, beach days, and delicious food off the barbecue… right? But, maybe you’re worried about looking your best in that…

Sweets for Summer To Satisfy Your Cravings

As the summer season approaches, we are faced with many important decisions. These may include things like To get the ice cream or not… or Should I lay in the sun or go on a run? Oftentimes we choose the more appealing option, but what if that could be avoided?…

Leap Into Spring With LovePop!

LovePop Cards (Surprise Inside) Spring is creeping around the corner along with hundreds of special events. Not only is it the season of major holidays including Easter and Saint Patrick’s Day; it is the season of religious ceremonies (weddings, baptisms, etc.), prom, graduation, baby showers, etc. As a consumer, you…

DIY Valentine

Have you ever been in the store searching through racks of cards to find the right one? Do you often find that all of the cards you open are too simple or lack that personal touch? Maybe you have found this with the gift bags you are looking to buy.…

Goodreads 2016 Reading Challenge

My past few articles have been about setting goals and finding motivation. I’ve told you about my plans for the new year when it comes to Fitness and Health especially. But, I have not touched on unrelated goals (they actually can be related). People know that I’m somewhat of a…

Christmas Cozies

We all know Christmas can be a stressful time of year, but why let stress get the best of you? This is the happiest time of year! Working, shopping, and everything in between can become hectic when crammed into the few days leading up to our most joyous holiday. There…