Category: Community

Merry Krassmas!

It’s the time of year for holiday cheer and what better way to celebrate than with a new pair of shorts from Krass and Co.? I have been a representative for Krass and Co. since this Summer when I received my 1st pairs of shorts (pic below). I absolutely LOVED…

True Ricotta Cannolis: Baking for the Holidays

Leave the gun; Take the cannoli Every holiday season my family celebrates with a big dinner and tasty desserts.  Everyone contributes by bringing their homemade food and beverages.  Traditionally, the food is Italian (we are one big Italian family).  There’s no group I would rather spend my holiday with. I…

Giving Thanks & Giving Back 2015

It is that time of year again – the time of year when we appreciate everything and everyone positive in our lives.  With Thanksgiving around the corner, I start to think about everyone who has been by my side, through thick and thin, over these past few years. I wouldn’t…

Veterans Day Tribute

To the dedicated veterans in my life – this one’s for you. A Veteran’s Day tribute to our life-saving, dedicated, and strong veteran soldiers from all military branches. Veteran’s day holds a special place in my heart because there is so much appreciation to be had.  From the extended branches…

Puck Cancer

Last night was one of my favorites at the TD Garden, Hockey Fights Cancer Night. Not only do we recognize who we fight for, but the TD Garden does a tribute for cancer victims.  The emotion, strength, and empowerment pours throughout the arena.  All of the purple signs held up…

Fall Foliage

It’s that time of year again and there’s no better place to be than New England (especially here in Boston, MA).  Autumn is the season of apple picking, sweaters, pumpkin carving, and festivals.  The beauty of nature in Autumn can take your breath away and make for perfect family photos. …