Category: Community

Fairs, Food & Fall Fun ~ Topsfield Fair 2016

Fall is the perfect time to gallivant around outside. The weather on Sunday was a bit of a disaster, but it led way for a sunshine-y day on Monday! Columbus Day was a great day for a little fair action and it was the LAST day of the annual Topsfield…

21… NOW WHAT?!

The Milestone Years 13 – You are officially a lovely (but not really) teenager. You expect more independence and responsibility to be granted to you at school, from friends, and especially your parents. 16 – FREEDOM! You can finally get behind the wheel of a car and drive off into the…

Flirty Fridays With Fido

I was feeling some type of way this morning, so decided to put on something a little more feisty. Yes, this adorable army mini skirt was my first and final choice. I knew exactly where I was going with this outfit and am more than happy with the result! First,…

September Book Stack

Every Semester, students are expected to purchase books. Whether it be textbooks, agenda books, reading books, etc., books can start to get pricey. And for what? The majority of college students I know don’t even break the spine of their textbook open. It sits on their dorm room desk waiting…

Simply Sblended!

Looking to eat healthy and stay nutritious? Say NO to fad diets! These products are the perfect way to incorporate your daily serving of fruits & veggies into your diet while maintaining a healthy lifestyle. As most of my followers know, I am a big advocate for healthy eating. Cutting…